Legal IT Job Vacancy… Inbound Sales Exec – Zegal (UK-based)
We are looking for an Sales Executive who will represent us as we continue to grow in the UK, our fifth market. The Sales Executive will actively target customers to conduct direct sales.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join a passionate team developing a truly innovative and high potential business. The Sales Executive will market a number of package solutions, sold on an annual subscription basis and will work with the Relationship Management team to ensure proper onboarding of customers. Depending on interest and performance, the role may evolve towards a Sales Manager position with responsibility to build the sales team and lead sales growth.
The role is UK focused and can be based in either London or Manchester/North West region.
Direct sales to customers:
– You will be provided with a number of inbound leads each week derived from trial registrations on our platform. In addition you will work across multiple networking events to generate additional opportunities.
– Work with and call qualified prospective customers to explain and demonstrate the product, where necessary with the support of qualified legal professionals.
– Represent the company at conventions, seminars, industry/user groups, and other business related groups.
– Actively network within the SME community to promote the company and its products.
– Support pre-sales activities in the form of presentations, demonstrations, and customer questionnaire responses.
Target identification and sales planning:
– Actively manage own pipeline of qualified prospects.
Work with the management team to prioritise prospects.
– Forecast own sales activity, revenue achievement and provide updates to the management team at the weekly sales meeting.
– Maintain updated sales records and prospect status on the CRM platform.
– Work closely with the management team to forecast and allocate resources for new prospects, requests, and requirements.
– Distinctive communicator with a passion for meeting and serving people and business leaders.
– Strong client service values reflected in a ‘client first’ mindset.
– Strong collaborator able to work flexibly within a small dynamic team.
– Good written communications skills.
– ‘Self-starter’ able to work with and reach out to clients independently.
– Motivated and excited by the prospect of building a new business.
– Able to understand and explain simple technology solutions.
– 3+ years selling SaaS or other technology based products.
– Experience in selling to small and medium enterprises.
– Experience in sales methodology and CRM.
– Account management experience and experience in building and nurturing longer-term relationships with clients.
– An interest in Legal Tech would be a significant advantage.
– University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
– Compensation will be very competitive with market, including base, open ended commission based on achievement of sales targets, a discretionary bonus based on broader performance with clients and within the team, and benefits (e.g., stock options, additional leave, and training in our Hong Kong office).
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org