Legal IT Jobs Board… Product Manager – Legal Technology Vendor
Project Manager – Legal Technology Vendor
Fareham or Aldershot
up to £40,000
Our client is a global provider of Legal Technology applications and the company due to enormous growth is now looking to recruit a Project Manager to project manage software development projects.
This role does not require someone that has done Software Development Project Management previously and therefore the client is happy to take on a strong ‘business’ project manager who is looking to move into Software Development Project Management.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
1.Provide leadership and management to ensure outputs/ outcomes are delivered
2. Ensure projects are delivered to the agreed performance criteria, whilst controlling changes in scope which are inevitable in a development environment
3. Take the PM lead in all appropriate development projects as defined by the programme manager including external stakeholders where required
4. Establish, monitor and control projects. Engage and communicate with stakeholders as required
5. Ensure risks/ issues/ assumptions and dependencies are captured, monitored and controlled throughout the life of a project, reporting any exceptions in a timely manner
6. Close projects and handover assets to relevant stakeholders in an organised and efficient manner
This position can be based from either of two offices in Hampshire, Fareham or Aldershot.
The position will pay up to £40,000 based on experience.
To apply contact Mark Lennard at Lewis Paige on 020 3800 1270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.lewispaige.com