Legal IT Jobs Board… Project Manager – LegalTech product delivery
An exciting opportunity for a Project Manager (Agile & SDLC) to join a leading global firm based in Central London within their PMO dedicated to delivering smarter ways of working for business users, formally known as Business Change & Transformation (this includes all behavioural, cultural, people and process change programmes).
Working closely with key business stakeholders and technology teams (UX/UI) to design and develop tools and products to increase efficiency.
About the company
The client is a leading global law firm with its HQ in Central London. A well-established firm with circa 3000-4000 staff, internationally. Known as one of the top firms in their sector to work for, and continually award for innovation and diversity.
Essential skills and experience:
• 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager focused on SDLC projects
• Various experiences of initiating projects from RFP/RFI, procurement, vendor selection through to implementation
• Experience of working within an Agile working environment
• Experience project managing a variety of business change initiatives focusing on culture, people and process
• Background as a business analyst
• Experience of working with a professional services environment is essential
• Excellent senior stakeholder management/ engagement and influencing skills (having worked with various departments inc. CXO, HR, Finance etc.)
• Budgetary control/ management experience in a project environment
Associate Director, Account Management
Picture More Ltd – LegalTech, Recruitment & Search Specialists
Direct: +44(0) 1273 977096
Office: +44(0) 1273 808822
Mobile: +44(0) 7515 397750