Knowledge Engineer/Solutions Architect – London
Neota is looking for Knowledge Engineers to join their growing global team in a customer-facing position. We have roles available in our US, UK and Australian offices. You would be part of a dynamic, expanding team bringing the latest in disruptive, cloud computing technology to the professional services sector. Neota Logic’s vision is to liberate expertise through AI automation, be recognized as the most successful provider in all our chosen markets and deliver high-quality software and services that enable our customers to make better decisions, be more efficient and improve their velocity to do business.
– Utilising the no-code platform to build solutions that meet the needs of our customers, within time and budgetary constraints
– Providing technical support for the solutions that Neota Logic or our Customers have built
– Engaging with customers to deliver compelling presentations, webinars and/ or creating sample solutions to increase awareness
and adoption of the platform’s full capabilities
– Supporting company/ team targets by engaging collaboratively across teams/ functions and sharing best practice knowledge
– The candidate possesses both technical and customer-facing skills that will allow them to be the “face” of Neota Logic
– He or she will hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher related to Information Technology, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
– Have advisory/consulting experience
– An understanding of different development/ project management methodologies.
– Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
– Proven written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
– Desire to be an active contributor in a lively, small company culture
– Be a self-starter with an eye for detail.
Knowledge, of the following skills, is a plus:
– A Law Degree, Graduate Diploma in Law or substantial experience in the legal, insurance, or compliance markets.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salaries, depending on experience. Neota provides an extensive benefits package and we work to promoting diversity and inclusion in our workplace for our employees, where you can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Anything to add? Leave a comment →
You must be Logged in to post a comment.