Legal IT Jobsboard… Account Executive – Aderant, EMEA
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive, who will be able to use their existing network and relationships to generate sales within the EMEA region to both new and existing clients, and to build a sustainable sales pipeline. By building these relationships the Account Executive, and Aderant, will come to be seen by clients as a trusted advisor.
If you are able to understand our clients and the priorities and challenges they face when buying software; and in turn to pitch customised solutions that support their strategic business objectives, then please apply today.
This is a key role within the EMEA team, and you will work closely with colleagues both within the sales team and other internal functions. The successful candidate will be required to travel within the UK initially, and the wider EMEA region once established. There may also be occasional global travel.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the gravitas and presence to ‘hold your own’ when liaising with C-level contacts;
• Ability to interact professionally and collaboratively with colleagues, to enhance the office dynamic;
• Highly motivated and confident, with a positive outlook;
• Organised, with a proactive and methodical approach;
• Ability deliver high quality work to strict deadlines, while working independently.
• Proven success within direct software application sales, ideally within the Legal Software market;
• Ability to consistently achieve or exceed sales quotas;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Strong influencing skills;
• Ability to interact professionally and collaboratively with colleagues;
• A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Experience of selling software with accompanying services;
• Bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance or Business.
Anything to add? Leave a comment →
You must be Logged in to post a comment.