Legal IT Jobsboard… Global Implementation Director – ContractPod Technologies
ContractPodAi is one of the fastest growing legal technology start-up businesses in the world. We have achieved over 500% growth in the past twelve months.
Our proprietary software product brings substantial efficiencies to the legal function of major and international businesses across all sectors. Our customers comprise global brands from all industries and in every continent.
Having recently restructured our London sales operation (we are HQ’d in London with offices in New York, Mumbai and Glasgow), we are now looking to enhance our global implementation and on-boarding function with the hire of a senior technical implementation expert who will lead the team and help take us to the next level in line with the demands of our growing client base of large scale corporations around the world.
As a key member of our management team, you will be excited at the thought of joining a fast paced, innovative business with passionate colleagues. You will be technically brilliant, naturally authoritative and with proven team leadership alongside multiple business disciplines.
Equally comfortable presenting to C-level clients or leading teams, you’ll assist with pre-release testing and documentation of our application, along with implementation, delivery of training programs and long-term management of our clients with a view to growing user numbers.
You will be accountable for managing the implementation of projects and service delivery to all our enterprise customers with overall responsibility for managing the implementation and customer support team.
Based in Canary Wharf, London and reporting to the CEO, this role offers true career development potential for the right candidate. You will be well-rewarded for your success with a competitive base salary and outstanding commission scheme, plus many of the perks you would expect in a bigger business.
• Educated to degree level in Computer Science or Engineering as a minimum
• At least 10 years experience in a similar role
• Proven working experience in a leadership position with the SaaS (preferably legal tech) sector
• Solid technical background, with demonstrable understanding of software development and web technologies
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organisational skills including ability to lead and motivate a team
• Experience working with/presenting to C-level executives
• Extensive business process management experience and expertise – ideally in the area of Contract Management
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is strongly preferred but not essential
• Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and results delivery
• Working knowledge of one or more of the following business areas:
• Contract Management
• Domestic and international to support our global client base
This is a role where you have the opportunity to make a genuine impact and have the ability to shape a business during an exciting growth phase.
Please apply by sending a brief cover letter together with your CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org