Legal IT Jobsboard… SAP Business Applications Manager, City to £95k + pkg + bonus
A Business Systems Manager / Applications Manager (with SAP and HR Systems (Workday)) required by our client, a prestigious global professional services firm. This team is responsible for the management, administration and integrity of the technical and applications infrastructure for SAP and related business systems (inc. Timecloud, Readsoft and Workday Core HR). The role of Business Systems Manager is critical in providing SAP & other business systems support, maintenance and development, ensure that SAP (& other business systems) evolve with the business to meet new requirements, as well as continuing to support the business processes, for HR, Finance, Group Reporting / Business Intelligence, Risk and Marketing. You will manage a budget of over £2m, a team of over 25 professionals and work closely with both suppliers and internal teams, to make sure the spend is continuously assessed for ‘value’. The SAP Business Systems Manager will be based in our client’s global headquarters in the City of London (with occassional trips to its Shared Services Centre in Essex) and pays an attractive salary to £95,000 plus package and bonus.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Have a strong background in managing teams that support Application / Business Systems environments
• Strong applications management, project management, team management and supplier manager
• Have a good understanding/ experience of SAP in a professional services or similar environment.
• Have understanding of ECC, SAP modules (SD, PS, HCM, FI, CO)
• Understand other applications within Linklaters SAP landscape, e.g. BW / Bobj, CRM, and interfaces, SAP Fiori, S/4.
• Broader technology environment / applications management experience (inc Workday or similar HR platform)
• Have experience/ understanding of SAP Change methodology & upgrades
• Degree calibre (or qualified by experience)
This is a superb opportunity to join a global leader, in a role with a strong scope for advancement and helping shape the applications landscape. You’ll benefit from working in a challenging yet supportive environment with an emphasis on developing your skills (and those of others) and your career.
Apply NOW for immediate consideration – or call me if you have any questions.
Ref: SAP Jobs
Contact Craig Coverman, Eutopia Solutions, 020 8731 3791 // firstname.lastname@example.org