Legal IT Jobsboard… Trainee Support Engineer – Trinogy Systems
The Trainee Support Engineer position will be in our London office with the responsibility to provide 1st line support to our clients in a timely and professional manner, with the main focus being the iManage Document Management System and Trinogy software. You will have a good knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and software including client and server applications. Ideally you will have experience within a similar role and be keen to develop your knowledge of Legal Software and processes.
Full training and certification will be provided to enable you to become iManage Certified Systems Engineer (ICSE). We provide ongoing training to all staff, ‘work-life’ balance, a competitive salary package, incentives to excel and importantly we reward innovation and excellence in the role.
You will be joining a dedicated, close knit, customer focused team within the UK office.
Desired Skills and Experience
• To provide technical product knowledge and support on the iManage Document Management System and the Trinogy developed software for our rapidly expanding client base.
• Have a solid knowledge of all Trinogy software products. Be able to communicate with knowledge and confidence to clients about our products and how they have been implemented at their site.
• Follow troubleshooting methodologies, providing feedback to internal resources where necessary.
• To work closely with the management of the business to ensure swift escalation of client issues where appropriate.
• Research and identify solutions to client technical problems.
Duties & Accountabilities
• Report to and take direction from the Technical Team Leader.
• Ensure the call queue is managed efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Respond to issues raised from clients promptly.
• Engage with our clients in a pleasant and courteous manner.
• Display initiative in your role.
• Occasionally weekend or after-hours work may be required.
• Respond to high priority calls out of hours if required.
Ideally experience working in a technical support role with knowledge of some if not all of the below technologies:
• Microsoft Windows technologies
• Microsoft Office
• Document Management systems
• MS SQL
• Virtual Machines (VMs)
• Active Directory & networking principles
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with clients at varying levels
• Able to work as a team player
• Task management, prioritisation skills
• A keenness to learn and develop new skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
• Easy to work with style and character
Contact: Sam Fraser at Trinogy on +44 7930 249570 or firstname.lastname@example.org