iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
iManage is seeking for an AI Technical Presales Consultant. You will join a vibrant and ambitious community of global specialists responsible for providing technical and subject matter expertise to the iManage RAVN sales cycle. iManage is looking for individuals who are looking to develop their technical know-how and their understanding of how AI can support the professional services and financial sectors.
The successful applicant will be able to evidence a degree of technical understanding of themes and concepts prevalent in AI and Search technology. The role is principally providing a technical support role for the Sales team and would suit individuals who have previously worked in AI, Enterprise Search or technical Pre-Sales. Although based in the UK, the role may require some travel across Europe, with occasional travel to the US.
We are looking for bright, motivated “can do” candidates in this high energy role.
– To contribute to product roadmap with new ideas and field feedback
– Assist in the development of new AI models and scenarios
– Act as a conduit to interpret customer scenarios into technological outcomes, both externally and internally
– Manage the technical aspect of the customer pre-sale experience from lead inception, to successful closure. (note this is not a sales role and the candidate will support the sales team)
– Manage and respond where appropriate to all key technical deliverables of the sales cycles i.e. RFPs, RFIs, Security Questionnaires, Demos, POCs, Integrationsolutioning.
– Engage with client representatives to interpret AI technologies and to portray their value
– Engage with technical equivalents (CIOs, CTOs, Programme Managers) in customers and prospects to ensure technical validation is assured
– Demonstration of value of core AI and Search software platforms
– Presentation of key technical components/architecture of software platforms
– Ability to present comfortably to customers varying in understanding of AI and technical ability
– Attend and demonstrate iManage RAVN solutions at field events, such as conferences and trade shows
– Perform channel enablement for all our EMEA partners
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Advanced technical understanding of Microsoft and Open Source platforms.
– Knowledge of at least one search/indexing technology
– Knowledge of either SQL or NoSQL databases
– Excellent business communication, organizational and project management skillset.
– Excellent time management and decision-making skills.
– Presentation skills.
– Knowledge or willingness to learn one UI framework e.g. Bootstrap.
– Additional European languages
Proactive and self-starter
Strong interpersonal skills
“Can-Do” approach to a wide and rapidly changing environment
Team player; works well independently and as part of a team
Please apply for the role via the link below: