Lockpath, a leader in integrated risk management solutions, today announced the release of Keylight 5.0, a major update to the award-winning platform, featuring heightened speed and performance, expanded security and a more flexible user interface.
“In the current security and risk management climate, it’s pivotal that our customers are able to manage their programs with increasing efficiency, and Keylight 5.0 will help them achieve this,” said Chris Goodwin, Lockpath CTO and co-founder. “The speed and performance enhancements alone are substantial. We’re excited to see how customers will leverage the time saved and the new features to continue to improve their integrated risk management processes.”
The Keylight 5.0 updates include the following key features:
– A significantly faster and modernized user interface for viewing and editing records within the platform improves efficiency, ease-of-use and readability.
– A redesigned interface for designing forms enables customers to create and customize forms quickly and easily, with more options, flexibility and control.
– A new multi-factor authentication option adds an additional layer of security to prevent unauthorized access.
– New electronic signatures capture a defensible record of attestation or approval to help organizations further prove compliance with various regulations requiring signature validation.
– A user security role report provides the ability to export an Excel spreadsheet with a consolidated account of all security role permissions granted to a user, allowing for increased visibility and security.
“We’re excited to announce Keylight 5.0, our largest release in terms of features and functionality,” said Chris Caldwell, Lockpath CEO and founder. “The Keylight Platform is designed to fit the customer’s processes. This release reinforces that concept through expanded flexibility and control that further empowers users to tailor the platform to their individual organizational needs.”
Keylight brings visibility to risks frequently managed in disparate sources. It aggregates internal data points from all corners of the organization, as well as from assessments, audits, authoritative sources, and external systems. By having everything centralized, correlated and connected, the platform enables organizations to see interdependencies and to make smarter business decisions.
To learn more about Lockpath and the Keylight Platform, visit the website.
Lockpath is a market leader in corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance (GRC) and information security (InfoSec) software. The company’s flexible, scalable and fully integrated suite of applications is used by organizations to manage risk, demonstrate regulatory compliance, and automate business processes — all in order to achieve audit-ready status. Lockpath serves a client base of global organizations ranging from small and midsize companies to Fortune 10 enterprises in more than 15 industries. The company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas. For more information on Lockpath and the Keylight Platform, visit lockpath.com. Follow Lockpath on LinkedIn and on Twitter at @Lockpath and @KeylightGRC for the latest in industry, company and product news.