Legal IT Newswire: Elevate appoints Christina Blacklaws to advisory board
Elevate today announced that legal innovation expert Christina Blacklaws has joined the company’s Advisory Board. Most recently past President of the Law Society of England and Wales, Ms. Blacklaws brings extensive experience in developing and managing law firms, directing law firm innovation, and advising legal organisations on transformational change, technological developments, and diversity and inclusion.
“Elevate’s Advisory Board is a natural fit for my work on innovation in the practice of law,” said Ms. Blacklaws. “The Board’s membership includes a number of the most far-sighted thinkers in the legal industry, and I’m excited to work with them to help legal organisations adapt to the trends that are reshaping the industry.”
“Christina brings Elevate exceptional experience across a number of important areas of change to the legal industry,” said John Croft, Chairman of the Advisory Board. “Her addition to our Advisory Board demonstrates our commitment to helping law firms and law departments thrive in the future.”
- Paul Lippe – Founder of xMentium and former CEO of OnRamp Systems (acquired by Elevate)
- John Weber – Former CEO, Minter Ellison; former DLA Piper Australia Managing Partner and member of the firm’s International Executive
- Jim Rishwain – Partner and Chair Emeritus of Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Iohann Le Frapper – Group General Counsel of Pierre Fabre Group; Vice-Chair of ICC international Corporate Responsibility commission; former Chief Legal Officer of Gulf Bridge International; former General Counsel for the networks group for Alcatel-Lucent; past Global Chair of the board of directors of the Association of Corporate Counsel; and the past President of ACC Europe
- Susan Hackett – CEO of Legal Executive Leadership, LLC; former Senior Vice President and General Counsel of the Association of Corporate Counsel
- Silvia Hodges Silverstein – CEO of the Buying Legal Council; Lecturer in Law teaching “Law Firm Finance and Management” at Columbia Law School; Adjunct Professor teaching “Law Firm as a Business” at Fordham Law School
- Michele DeStefano – Professor of Law, University of Miami; Guest Faculty at Harvard Law School’s Executive Education Program and at IE School of Law; Founder of LawWithoutWalls and MOVELΔW
- Mark Smolik – Chief Legal and Compliance Officer for DHL Supply Chain in the Americas; Global Chair of the company’s Supply Chain Legal Services Practice Group; previously Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Ethics Officer of Safelite AutoGlass
- Ken Grady – Adjunct Professor and Research Fellow at Michigan State University College of Law; former CEO of SeyfarthLean Consulting, General Counsel at three Fortune 1000 corporations, Fellow of the College of Law Practice Management; and past member of the ACC’s Board of Directors
Anything to add? Leave a comment →
You must be Logged in to post a comment.