Legal IT Webinar: Lawyer On-the-Go: Compare Documents from Your Phone or Tablet – compareDocs in the LINK App, 25 February
You are negotiating an agreement with your client. She emails you a new .docx version. Great. But you are at the soccer game. No problem. Now with compareDocs by DocsCorp® integrated in the LINK app, you can compare that attachment to the most recent version in DMS, review the track changes, annotate, and send to a colleague to make your edits. In minutes. All in the LINK encrypted container app. Now, back to the match.
You can compare Word-to-Word documents quickly and securely from your smartphone or tablet.
Learn more about the accuracy and clarity of the compareDocs analysis, followed by an introduction to LINK.
We will show a demo of compareDocs workflows in the LINK App:
• Compare two versions of a Word document in DMS
• Compare an email attachment to a Word document in DMS
• Compare any two documents in DMS
• Email or check-in to DMS
• Save a copy locally in My Files
The LINK mobile app provides these security measures, and more:
• Containerization of documents
• Encryption of firm data at-rest and in-transit
• LINK Mobile UDP (Uniform Data Protection) features
• Built-in second factor authentication; first factor is the AD password
We will send out a link to the recording after the webinar, so please register even if you can’t attend.