Legal IT Webinar: Make Your Mobile Inbox Work for You with the LINK App – 24 June
Attorneys live in email. It’s their lifeline to clients and colleagues, but the volume of email is staggering. Managing and filing email is tedious and time-consuming.
The LINK app is designed specifically for legal work. Join us for a 30-minute webinar to see how you can manage email from your phone or tablet, including opening a DMS link and filing email to iManage or NetDocuments DMS.
We will show a demo of:
• LINK predictive filing to DMS or Outlook folders
• Setting LINK VIPs, filtering for VIPs, special notification sound
• File multiple emails to the same folder
• Search, filter, & sort your Inbox
• File an attachment to DMS
• Annotate an attachment & email
• Save an attachment locally in My Files encrypted storage
The LINK mobile app provides these security measures, and more:
• Containerization of documents
• Encryption of firm data at-rest and in-transit
• Metadata and keyword scrubbing; recipient checking
This webinar was so popular on April 29th, that we are offering a similar webinar on June 24th.
Date & Time:
Jun 24, 2019, 11:00 AM ET / 4 PM London
Mobile Helix: Maureen Blando, President & COO
If you cannot be present for the live webinar, please register and you will receive an email with a link to the recorded webinar.
Please register with your work email address. If you prefer use a personal email address, please include your company name.