Legal IT Webinar News… Attorney-on-the-Go: Make Your Mobile Inbox Work for You with the LINK App, 29 April
Attorneys live in email. It’s a blessing and a curse. It’s the lifeline to clients and colleagues, but the volume of email is staggering. Managing and filing email is tedious and time-consuming.
The LINK app is designed specifically for legal work. Join us for a 29-minute webinar to see how you can manage email from your phone or tablet, including opening a DMS link and filing email and attachments to iManage or NetDocuments DMS.
We will show a demo of:
• LINK predictive filing to DMS or Outlook folders
• File multiple emails to the same folder
• Search, filter, & sort your Inbox
• File an attachment to DMS
• Annotate an attachment & email
• Save an attachment locally in My Files encrypted storage
The LINK mobile app provides these security measures, and more:
• Containerization of documents
• Encryption of firm data at-rest and in-transit
• Metadata and keyword scrubbing; recipient checking
Mobile Helix: Maureen Blando, President & COO
If you cannot be present for the live webinar, please register and you will receive an email with a link to the recorded webinar.