Legal Technology Consultant – London – to £58k
Legal Technology Consultant
Up to £58,000 per annum + benefits
City of London
This is a unique opportunity to step into a legal technology innovation role where you’ll be the main point of contact for fee-earners with new legal tech propositions. You’ll hold the responsibilities of driving feasibility analyses, market research of legal tech offerings, engaging directly with 3rd party suppliers and overseeing the process from idea to implementation. Legal IT experience is key, however, your background can vary from 3rd line support to developer; business analyst or something completely different.
The company is not only well-renowned for the excellent services they provide to their clients, but also for their friendly work environment, interesting IT product portfolio and very low employee turn-over.
• Building and sustaining strong relationships with the business and IT department with a view of translating business needs into technology offerings
• Managing 3rd party suppliers
• Knowing the legal tech market, keeping up with emerging trends and networking
• Review and propose new technology with a strong focus on benefits realisation
• Responsible for ensuring high level of usability and positive user experiences
• Review of current product portfolio focused on increasing user experience and business uptake
• Must have knowledge of legal technology, ideally from law firm; legal tech consultancy; or legal software supplier
• Good understanding of technology. In-depth technical skills is not a key requirement, however, you must have a good understanding of technology and products, solutions and architecture
• Confident and pragmatic communications skills with the ability to tailor communication to different stakeholders.
• Proactive and analytical mind-set with the ability to listen and identify opportunities in the business
Contact: Marie-Louise Dornoy Rahman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client. We are an IT Recruitment Consultancy specialising in sourcing talents to top-tier professional services companies. Due to the high amount of applications we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.
Please note: this employer undertakes vetting of employees including financial (CCJs, bankruptcy, credit history) and criminal checks, as well as work references and CV date / job title checks.