Furley Page Solicitors are looking for an experienced VisualFiles IT Developer to join their team based in their Canterbury office.
The successful candidate will have;
• At least 1 year’s experience in a development role preferably using VB.NET and SQL, including SSRS;
• Experience in a Visualfiles software developer role or in a similar case management software development role is desirable;
• Web technology such as HTML, XML, web services, Java Script;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel including writing macros and VBA;
• An understanding of the software life cycle and experience of case development and/or business information reporting is important;
• Experience of working in a full life-cycle development environment, proving business analysis and technical specifications through to development and testing.
Key responsibilities include:
• Development of new and existing workflows and other business solutions in Visualfiles and related technologies;
• Develop reporting solutions and integrate them with other business systems;
• Maintain and enhance the firm’s Intranet and client facing web services;
• Being responsible for gathering and documenting new requirements;
• Work with the IT Team and business stakeholders to deliver new projects;
• Ensure that technical issues are resolved as soon as possible, provide 3rd line support including working with end users effectively where necessary;
• Participate in the User Group to help identify opportunities to improve the system;
• To work with the IT Team and the firm in implementing projects.
Our successful candidate will be:
• Confident with the ability to work with a wide range of people and deal with demanding situations;
• Have the ability to manage prioritised task lists;
• Have a strong attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills written, in person and on the telephone;
• The ability to solve technical problems over the telephone and in person;
• Must be well presented and able to work well as part of a small team as well under own initiative.
Applications to HR@furleypage.co.uk