#Legalit Job Vacancy: Legal Project Manager – London Law Firm to £60k
Legal Project Manager (Delivery of Legal Services)
£40-60,000 p.a. + excellent benefits
Office based in the City
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading law firm in central London. You will have the chance to bring your legal industry knowledge to an environment where you can make a real impact on complex matters and deals. You will be working closely with Lawyers, Partners and Matter Partners to manage the delivery of legal services to clients and improve how the fee-earners coordinate with each other and different areas of the business.
• Work with Matter Manager to ensure core matter controls are in place such as Engagement Terms, Working Parties List, matter plan etc.
• Agree what level of support is required with Matter Manager
• Assist decision making about the format of information when being shared with the clients
• Creating a budget for the matter which can be shared with the client
• Understand the reporting requirements of the team determining how the reports can be produced in the most efficient manner
• Experience of delivering successful projects
• Change management and business process improvement experience
• Experience with complex financial management: e.g. budget forecasting with complex fee structures
• University degree and Prince
• Good listener with strong action orientation skills. Consultative, engaging, strong facilitation skills
• Diplomatic team player with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client. Please send your application to email@example.com
Please note: this employer undertakes vetting of employees including financial (CCJs, bankruptcy, credit history) and criminal checks, as well as work references and CV date / job title checks.