Litigation / e-Discovery Support Specialist required by a prominent international professional services firm based in the City of London. As a Global Litigation Support Specialist, you will provide a high level of support in the areas of litigation and transactional matters, working on a variety of projects and provide advanced support to other members of the team and members of the case teams on e-discovery document reviews and productions as well as transactional deal rooms and other related client-matter projects. This role is a one year fixed term contract (potentially longer) offering a generous salary to £55,000 plus package.
The Global Practice Support Specialist should have technical experience, preferably in a legal / law firm environment. He or she should have an understanding of e-discovery / Litigation Support with proficiency in at least one e-discovery processing tool, such as IPRO, Clearwell, LAW or Recommind. The Specialist should have a solid understanding of basic database technology and the ability to create Microsoft Access databases.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work on projects of varying degrees of complexity, while ensuring those projects are completed on time and within specifications.
* Provide support to case teams and follow current protocols and best practices in the areas of electronically stored information (ESI) processing, review and production.
* Provide training and support to lawyers, paralegals, staff, clients and external users regarding the firm’s practice support software and tools (e.g., Concordance, CaseMap, TimeMap, Case Notebook, Trial Director, iCONECT, Eclipse, etc).
* Convert, merge and validate data confidently and accurately using a variety of processing tools (i.e. LAW, iPRO), text editors, spreadsheets, batch files, databases and proprietary tools or custom programs.
* Provides support in case-related database uploads, search queries, creation of custom tags and review batches, data overlays, exports, batch-printing and reports.
This is an exciting and busy role within this prestigious and fast growing international practice.
Apply NOW for immediate consideration – or call me if you have any questions.