Litigation Support Specialist, London, to £35k
A leading independent consultancy offering specialist services in risk and security management is seeking a highly technical and experienced professional for the position of Litigation Support Specialist.
The successful applicant will be based within the Operations department, assisting the Project Management team with various eDiscovery matters across a global scale.
The role will require the candidate to have a solid working knowledge of all areas of the EDRM and the ability to processing data in various forms at a high quality using a number of industry-recognised tools.
An understanding of a project’s workflow is essential as the Litigation Support Specialist will be required to provide sound technical support the project’s entire lifecycle.
This role is responsible for the technical aspects of day to day disputes of the data management caseloads.
This role is based in London. The salary for the position is £35,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Adhering to protocol, perform sufficient intakes of all evidence, maintaining a high standard set to the project’s requirement
• Extract data using a range of techniques in order for the preparation for processing electronically stored information
• Assisting the Project Management team in the production of electronic document reviews and data production
• Perform basic data acquisition while maintaining proper data acquisition and chain-of-custody documentation
• Be the first port of call and principal contact for user support during a project’s lifecycle
• Control the upload and digestion of data, while monitoring incoming data and checking for errors from external vendors
• Keep fully up-to-date with eDisclosure advancements and regularly attend presentations to be aware of developments in the field
• Thorough understanding of eDisclosure and the workflows involved in a project’s lifecycle. The ability to offer analysis and technical support within a digital forensics arena is extremely desirable
• Solid working knowledge of the EDRM
• Professional understanding of evidence handling
• Strong technical knowledge of eDiscovery tools such as Relativity and Clearwell
• Previous experience of 2+ years in a similar role extracting digital data for evidence purposes is required
• Experience in a Big 4/law firm or consultancy is preferred
• Educated to degree level in a technical subject such as computer science is preferred. Qualifications in eDiscovery and/or a legal subject is advantageous
• A high standard of communication skills, both written and verbal is needed for this role
• The ability to travel up to 50% across Europe
For more information on this role or to apply, please call +44 (0)845 689 6499 or email email@example.com