March issue of Legal IT Insider is out now
Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter (March 2013, issue 262) – which also incorporates our UK, American and APAC Legal Technology Insider newsletters.
• If you are on the email distribution list you will be receiving your copy anytime now
• You can also download the digital edition (it is a 2.4Mb PDF file) FREE of charge here
Legal IT Insider (262) March 2013
• You can also sign up to receive your FREE copy direct to your email inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the words Digital Subs in the header
• If you are waiting for the print edition – well that’s in the hands of the postal services
• If you subscribe to our Legal IT Insider Newsletter app – that will be available from Monday
• We also have a flip-page version of the newsletter for you. It does contain Flash which may not work on an iPad unless you are running the Puffin web browser. You can also access the page-flip version here http://issuu.com/inksweatandtears/docs/insider262
Our next issue will be out on Wednesday 17 April 2013
Top stories include:
• Who’s in & who’s out: all March’s wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts in the UK + US + EMEA regions
• BigHand buys US competitor Verdatum
• Vin Murria is back in control of IRIS Legal
• Phoenix Business Solutions opens in New York
• Dan Carmel says “We are getting back to the iManage way”
• Fresh on the Radar – we’re liking the look of Velawsity & MangoApps
• There’s a US DMS vendor looking for UK resellers
• All the latest APAC & New Product News
• Dilbert asks if corporate problems are caused by chairs & pants !
Anything to add? Leave a comment →
You must be Logged in to post a comment.