Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter (March 2013, issue 262) – which also incorporates our UK, American and APAC Legal Technology Insider newsletters.
If you are on the email distribution list you will be receiving your copy anytime now. You can also download the digital edition of charge here
Top stories include:
• Who’s in & who’s out: all March’s wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts in the UK + US + EMEA regions
• BigHand buys US competitor Verdatum
• Vin Murria is back in control of IRIS Legal
• Phoenix Business Solutions opens in New York
• Dan Carmel says “We are getting back to the iManage way”
• Fresh on the Radar – we’re liking the look of Velawsity & MangoApps
• There’s a US DMS vendor looking for UK resellers
• All the latest APAC & New Product News
• Dilbert asks if corporate problems are caused by chairs & pants!
Our next issue will be out on Wednesday 17 April 2013 – Click here to subscribe and see the full archive