Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter (March 2014, issue 271)
• You can download the digital edition (it is a 2.1 Mb PDF file) FREE of charge HERE
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• TOP STORY: Getting Down to Business Time as BigHand buys Esquire Innovations + Clio raises $20 million + Rekoop raises £500k. Looks like some people believe there is plenty of healthy growth potential returning to the legal IT marketplace.
• Who’s In & Who’s Out: All this month’s wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts from the UK (including the Bar) the United States & Canada, EMEA, APAC and the Rest of the World
• Edisclosure Systems: The second edition of our popular – and free – eDisclosure Systems Buyers Guide by Andrew Haslam of AllVision Computing and the Legal IT Insider is out now. The 2014 edition has details on more suppliers – up from 46 to 73 – more detailed analysis by Andrew.
• The Insider Chart just got bigger: The 2014 Insider UK Top 200 Chart has been expanded to include 3rd-party Time Recording/Time Capture systems + Collaboration Extranets/Dealrooms. AND we also now have a fully interactive BI-style version of the chart available (including historical data) so you can visualize and analyse data on the fly. Check it out here legaltechnology.com/top-200/
• In our comments section: Nagib Tharani of Clio looks at the impact of Cloud, Mobile and Social on law firms
• Fresh on the Radar: this month features Lex Connect and its mission to provide inhouse law departments with an information portal on suitable IT products + Divide offers a MobileIron compatible secure content “container” for firms planning to rollout BYOD
• And in Dilbert the CEO ponders on how to foster a culture of innovation
Our next issue will be out on Tuesday 29 April 2014.
• If you want to forward on a copy of this newsletter to a friend, please do so!