An exciting position has opened up to join a new generation company providing agile technologies and business consulting to Professional Services organisations. This is a great opportunity to make a real influence within the company as you will be working with, and reporting directly into, the CEO. You will come with new and innovative ideas to achieve the primary aim of the role; to successfully manage and promote the company’s lines of business and raise the company’s profile in the Professional Services market.
The role will include continually developing a marketing plan and taking responsibility for overseeing the scheduling and successful execution of marketing campaigns and projects.
– Manage a number of multiple marketing projects and campaigns simultaneously.
– Ensure branding is consistent across all marketing material.
– Effectively manage cost and adhere to the agreed marketing budget.
– Work with, and support, the sales team; driving lead generation, assisting with responses to major bids in a timely manner, and administering the internal process and all associated administration requirements.
– Interact with other departments structuring and organising campaigns ensuring that you are fully and correctly briefed in all aspects of the process.
– Help develop the business by conducting research for new products / markets, developing and co-ordinating an action plan.
– Oversee the scheduling and execution of all sales and marketing campaigns and activity.
– Manage regular website updates that are optimised to improve onsite SEO.
– Maintain a CRM database ensuring data is kept up-to-date.
– Develop website content based on insights from Google Analytics.
– Manage client database and develop an email programme to drive awareness of product/service offering with the intention to drive sales.
– Compose and optimise press releases to drive awareness of key business developments – new products, client wins, and business insight.
– Manage event sponsorship and plan and deliver EBS hosted events.
– Develop an online marketing strategy that includes social media, PPC and SEO to drive company awareness and sales.
– Write marketing literature including case studies.
– Develop strong working relationships with all key EBS partners, managing the execution of partner sales & marketing programmes.
– Maintain a good knowledge of all EBS’s marketing systems, products and services.
– Carry out any other reasonable management requests.
You will need the following:
– Proven and recent experience in a similar background, preferably within the Professional Services Market.
– CIM qualified.
– Experience of digital marketing, PR activities, event sponsorship and hosting, writing briefs and marketing literature.
– Experience using CRM and Website CMS platforms.
– Experience of cost control and budgeting.
– Advance knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
– Excellent client facing skills.
To apply, send your CV via email titled ‘Application: Marketing & Sales Executive’ to email@example.com