Microsoft Azure and HP WorkSite briefing – 19 March, London
Microsoft Azure and HP WorkSite briefing: Showcasing Contract, Document & Email Management for Professional Services on a Hosted Platform.
Date: Thursday 19th March 2015
Time: 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Location: Microsoft, London
Please register at www.Ascertus.com/Event/MicrosoftAzureDocumentManagement
Does your business continue to rely on traditional methods, such as paper files, shared drives, and the old favourite – folders in Outlook?
Thousands of corporate counsels, accountants, professional service, and law firms have made it a strategic priority to save all communication and business critical documents to the electronic file.
Traditional methods are proven to be costly, disorganised, and difficult to manage. By adopting electronic document and email management, business soon find themselves to be far more effective and efficient, compliant on regulatory changes in information management and set up for the continued exponential growth of email and electronic content.
Jon Wainwright, Director at Ascertus and Ewan Dalton, Business Strategist at Microsoft, invite you to join them to discuss:
– A unique approach that simplifies the filing and retrieval of documents & email within the applications you already use: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc.
– A simple solution for automating contracts and providing a self-service approach for your internal teams.
– The ability to collaborate with team members anywhere, anytime in a highly secure and controlled environment.
– Remote access 24/7 to your electronic files using iPads, iPhones, Blackberry, or your laptop, even when offline.
– How WorkSite document and email management can be deployed on Microsoft Azure cloud requiring very little involvement from your IT departments.
Ascertus and Microsoft present the hard facts on using Microsoft Azure as a hosting platform for your document & email management, and discuss how moving to a hosted environment can significantly reduce support costs and mitigate risks.
If you’re unable to attend but would like more information, please contact Adam on +44 (0) 203 126 4960 or email email@example.com