Microsoft Office Developer – London – £40,000
Our client is a professional services international consultancy firm who are looking to recruit a developer skilled with Microsoft Office.
You’ll be working in a team whose role is to provide consultancy and development services in relation to Word templates and all other Office applications. Integrating with the consultancy supplied products and other third party applications including CRM and Document Management Systems.
Your key experience and skills will be:
• Preferably three years experience in IT as a developer, systems administrator or support role
• Experience of developing MS Word templates / VBA Word Integration / MS Office
• Skills in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Microsoft database & SQL technologies
• Development experience with C# and T-SQL
• Knowledge of software products such as iManage, Interaction and Carpe Diem.
• Skills with development tools including VBA, VSTO, C#, .Net and other MS environments
• Experience of designing and implementing software components and solutions
• Experience of working in a professional services team
The developer position is based in central London and salary is in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 depending on skills and experience.
To apply contact Mark Lennard at Lewis Paige Recruitment, the leaders in Legal Technology Recruitment, with over 18 years experience. Telephone 0207 871 9909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org