Migration Developer – Peppermint Technology Ltd, Nottingham, £35-£45,000 pa
Our next generation legal software platform extends beyond traditional practice and case management software. While we encompass all the services you would expect from a market leading practice and case management system, the Peppermint Platform does so much more. Our solution is built with the future in mind and without the constraints of legacy technology.
We are a team of passionate individuals who are changing the landscape of legal IT. Using the very latest Microsoft technology, and backed with significant financial investment, we are delivering the next generation legal software platform to enable Law firms, the ABS and in-house Legal teams to outperform. We exist to make life easier for anyone involved in UK legal services.
We are looking for a highly skilled, flexible and dynamic developer required for a major data migration project developing scripts to extract data from legacy systems in to a new CRM Application. Developer will be required to develop a bespoke toolset to migrate to the new CRM Application from multiple source systems. Reporting and strong SQL Server skills will be required. If candidates have any knowledge of Dynamics CRM implementation or data validation testing it would be highly beneficial.
As a senior member of the development team you will be accountable for:
1. Working closely with analysts, developers and other stakeholders through various phases of project such as build phase, file format test phase, system test phase and full volume test phase.
2. Completing assigned configuration and development of the Peppermint Data Migration product on time and with optimal quality
3. Customising and enhance the Peppermint Migration product core configuration
4. Proactively identifies areas for performance/throughput enhancements
5. Learning and enhancing understanding of the Peppermint Data Migration offerings
6. Assumes complete ownership of all work assigned
7. Develops effective partnerships with other team members and the implementation team
• Define and establish the requirements for migrations across multiple source systems
• Develop the migration tools required to support migrations from multiple source systems
• Manage any 3rd party relationships, both technical and commercial, necessary to the success of migrations
• Review all implementations and feedback learning into the process
• Senior Management Team
• Senior Customer Contacts
• 3rd Party Migration and Implementation Partners or Consultants
• Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience level: Minimum 2 Years
• C# – Advanced C# skills including developing multi-threaded applications
• SQL – Outstanding SQL skills/work experience
• Should be an excellent communicator
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience of process and technology involved in migrations
• Preference for experience in legal software market
• Preference for experience in MS Dynamics CRM
• Excellent planning skills
• Team player
• Strong and proven interpersonal skills
• Obsession for a great customer experience
• Can do attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Recognition and respect for individuals
Peppermint Technology Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please submit your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org