Migration Developer – Peppermint Technology, Permanent, Location: Nottingham, Salary: Competitive
Peppermint, winner of the KnowList Award for Technology Innovation 2013, is a team of passionate individuals who are changing the landscape of legal IT. Using the very latest Microsoft technology, and backed with significant financial investment, we are delivering the next generation legal software platform to enable legal businesses to outperform. We exist to make life easier for anyone involved in UK legal services.
We are looking for a highly skilled, flexible and dynamic developer to own the continuous development and improvement of scripts for migrations. These scripts enable migrations from legacy systems in to a new CRM Application. Reporting and strong SQL Server skills will be required. If candidates have any knowledge of Dynamics CRM implementation or data validation testing it would be highly beneficial.
As a senior member of the development team you will
1. Work closely with analysts, developers and other stakeholders through various phases of project such as build phase, file format test phase, system test phase and full volume test phase.
2. Complete assigned configuration and continuous development of the Peppermint Data Migration product on time and with optimal quality
3. Customise and enhance the Peppermint Migration product core configuration
4. Proactively identify areas for performance/throughput enhancements
5. Learn and enhance understanding of the Peppermint Data Migration offerings
6. Assume complete ownership of all work assigned
7. Develop effective partnerships with other team members and the implementation team
8. Develop effective partnerships with external migration partners
• Define and establish the requirements for migrations across multiple source systems
• Continuously develop and improve the Peppermint migration tools required to support migrations from multiple source systems
• Manage any 3rd party relationships, both technical and commercial, necessary to the success of migrations
• Review all implementations and feedback learning into the process
• Senior Management Team
• Senior Customer Contacts
• 3rd Party Migration and Implementation Partners or Consultants
• Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) is desirable or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience level: Minimum 2 Years
• C# – Advanced C# skills including developing multi-threaded applications
• SQL – Outstanding SQL skills/work experience
• Should be an excellent communicator
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience of process and technology involved in migrations
• Preference for experience in legal software market
• Preference for experience in MS Dynamics CRM
• Excellent planning skills
• Team player
• Strong and proven interpersonal skills
• Obsession for a great customer experience
• Can do attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Recognition and respect for individuals
The role is based in a busy business park with easy access to the Pheonix Park tram stop only 20 minutes from the hub of Nottingham city centre and both train and bus stations.
For further details or to submit an application & CV please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peppermint Technology Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.