Milan Core Administration Training in New York – Prosperoware 29 & 30 March
Registration is now open for Prosperoware’s two-day Milan Core Administration Training course. Designed for new or even experienced Milan users, the two day intensive will be held March 29-30 at the Kraft Kennedy Training Room – 630 3rd Avenue, 14th Floor, in Manhattan. Attendees will gain valuable skills that will help them drive further adoption of their iManage systems while implementing robust information governance processes.
Attendees can select single day or two day options to attend; the Milan training sessions will cover:
Day1: Workspace and Folder Management
• Billing to Milan
• Folder template management
• On demand folders
• On demand workspace generation
• Using the Provisioning service
• Service Center
Day 2: Milan Confidentiality Management, Self-Service, and Server-Side Refiling
• Setting up official walls (for lateral hires or client requested walls)
• Setting up matter teams and unofficial walls
• Setting up self-service rules and best practices
• Setting up server-side refiling with Milan
To register for the Milan two-day training course: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/milan-core-administration-training-new-york-tickets-20522115199.
Follow on Twitter @Prosperoware #MilanCore.