Mobile Device Specialist/ Manager (Ref: 12284) – £45-£50k
£45,000 – £55,000
Key skills: Mobile device management (MDM), User support, Mobile Iron, Air Watch, Blackberry, iPhone.
You will be responsible for managing devices, supporting users and taking care of upgrades and any operating system upgrades.
You will provide support in the design and development of network performance data collection, alarm and performance criteria and reporting capabilities
Key skills/ experience:
• Proven working experience of supporting and managing mobile devices and related operating systems (iPhone/iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry)
• Mobile applications packaging and deployment
• Skilled in deployment of MDM (Mobile Iron / Air Watch / Blackberry Enterprise Server/BES)
• Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security
• Prioritise workload, using strong attention to detail and organization skills