National eDiscovery Manager, Australia
Role: National eDiscovery Manager
Location: Australia (Sydney or Melbourne)
How would you like to spend a couple of years (or longer) working in Australia? We are hoping to attract a top notch candidate from either the UK or US for this role. A working visa will be arranged for the successful applicant.
What’s on offer?
We are seeking a National Manager to lead our eDiscovery Processing Team. Previous experience in a legal and electronic discovery environment is essential. Strong organizational skills, project management, team management, attention to detail and technical aptitude are key for this role.
Who we are:
LitSupport are Australia’s premier provider of information and evidence management solutions, delivering comprehensive and expert services to a diverse array of legal, government and corporate clients.
Our technology-driven, end-to-end solutions, specialist eDiscovery Consultancy support and uniquely certified processes guarantee unrivalled outcomes. We have an absolute commitment to quality and to client support. We’re proud of our work environment – it’s professional, friendly and team oriented.
Who you are:
A goal orientated, proactive professional with the following:
• Demonstrated expertise in ESI processing software platforms such as NUIX and L.A.W. PreDiscovery.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical issues in a comprehensible manner at all levels.
• Knowledge of the load file requirements for litigation software packages such as Delium, Ringtail, Relativity and Summation.
• An ability to troubleshoot and problem solve issues through to resolution.
• A willingness to maintain an in-depth knowledge of industry best practice, new products, Protocols and relevant case law.
Reporting directly to our Director of Electronic Services, the role requires:
• Co-ordination and management of the day to day activities of the E-Discovery processing team across multiple states.
• Tracking and reporting all aspects of processing projects and maintaining accurate data for billing purposes.
• Co-ordination with other stakeholders such as LitSupport Clients, Consultants and Bureau Managers to establish the right workflow and resources to meet project requirements and deadlines.
• Provision of daily updates regarding the processing status of projects to other stakeholders as required.
• Provision of support to our Consultant and Sales teams in product demonstrations and explanation of technical issues with clients.
• Continuous enhancement and documentation of LitSupport’s service offerings in line with industry developments.
If this sound like you, please contact Brad Gabriel, Managing Director, LitSupport Pty Ltd +61 (0) 2 9222 1771 – email firstname.lastname@example.org