.NET Developer – Wright Hassall
We are looking to recruit an experienced Microsoft .NET Developer to join our busy IT team based at our offices in Leamington Spa. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with and learn the very latest Development tools and techniques in a rapidly growing law firm and make a major contribution to a multi-disciplined team. The jobholder will become the main point of contact in the IT team for a number of business applications and integrations, as well as spearheading future integration and development work. You will be given dedicated time to hone your contemporary development skills and access to a plethora of eLearning materials as part of your bespoke personal development plan.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, hungry to learn and passionate about technology. Previous commercial experience within a Development environment and/or being degree educated in Computer science related studies is essential. Exposure to the Legal industry would be beneficial but not essential.
• 5 years’ experience of software development using the Microsoft technology stack
• Excellent understanding of software design, implementation and deployment
• Degree educated in Computer Science related disciplines would be advantageous
• The right attitude; a self-starter who is disciplined to learn and develop
• “Can do” approach to problem solving
• Experience of working in Agile environment
Technology experience required:
• Microsoft development technologies – .NET 3/4/4.5/4.6, ASP.NET 4 and 5, C# 3/4/5/6
• IDE – Visual Studio 2010 and above
• SQL Server – 2008/2012/2014 with experience of T-SQL and SSIS
• OO Design
• Web Services
• WPF, WCF and WF
In return, we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 25 with length of service, pension scheme, bespoke training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, free on-site car parking, on-site cafe, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
Please send your CV and covering latter to email@example.com