Quill’s looking for a Network Administrator to join its software development team in Brighton.
Your responsibilities will include daily monitoring and support of the network as well as research into, and rolling out of, improvements to network performance, security and high availability. Current infrastructure comprises both physical and virtual machines (running Citrix Xen) with both Linux and Windows operating systems running in geographically distributed data centres and offices.
Skills & requirements:-
– Proven background in enterprise level networking and server configuration
– Good scripting knowledge & a deep understanding of Linux and/or Windows essential
– Ability to take responsibility and drive projects from inception to completion
– Security, data protection, assessing risk and managing change are always high on your agenda
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal at all levels
– 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to a maximum of 27 days
– Pension scheme with 5% company contribution after 3 months
– Healthcare cash-back scheme with subsidised gym membership (after 1 year)
– Tax-efficient cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes
– Train travel scheme
– Bonus scheme
– Close to Brighton train station
– Hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, with potential remote working for project work
How to apply:-
Please contact HR Manager, Sarah Duggan, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0161 236 2910.