Network & Security Technical Architect
Technical Architect required who will be responsible for road mapping network and security solutions to include access management. You will be charged with working across various business streams to diagnose and network and security improvements’ as well as lead third party providers to design solutions in line with overall Enterprise Architectural blueprints.
You will need to come from a strong network and security background and have previous experience of designing and delivering security solutions and be able to work to CCIE or JNCIE level, although certification is not required it would be an advantage.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
• DDoS Prevention
• Applications Whitelisting
• End Point Protection
• Internet Access Points (Security)
• Experience in developing and designing network infrastructures
• Experience of migration projects with a track record of delivering solutions across
WAN and LAN
• Experience of load balancing and caching solutions, preferably Riverbed and f5.
• Experience in designing Network Security solutions and evaluating vendor products
• Experience with either Cisco or Juniper and able to work to CCIE/JNCIE level
For further details of to submit a CV email email@example.com