New Business Sales Consultant – base salary up to £45k + OTE comm of circa £40k + benefits inc £6k car allowance
Our client is a market leading provider of mission-critical, sector specialist software solutions and services to the UK’s Legal and Not for Profit sectors, business accounting and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solutions principally for SME’s and specialist solutions for Ticketing, Field Service Management, Software Modernisation & Migration and Software Asset Management.
• To Build new business pipelines and help expand the business.
• Achieve sales target.
• Manage the whole sales and delivery process from opening the channel to signing a contract.
• Help build existing accounts.
• Keep up to date with advancements in Legal technology and deliver training to new clients.
• Too manage client’s needs and advise new clients for the first 12 months of a new contract.
• Strong record of software sales
• History of achieving and beating sales targets.
• Able to manage and organise your own workload
• Knowledge of Legal Practices
• Spin selling training highly beneficial.
The role is looking for someone based in the London/South east region. You will be expected to travel to client sites and this could be anywhere in the UK. The role will be mainly home based although if you are located close to an office then working in an office is also possible.