IT Project Manager
Salary: £60-65,000 p.a. + benefits (Permanent)
Location: Central London
This is an opportunity to work for an international law firm in the City. The company is not only well-renowned for the excellent professional services they provide to their clients, but also for their friendly work environment, challenging IT projects and very low employee turn-over. Having recently moved into new offices in the City, you’ll have a great view from the 10th floor, a subsidised canteen, a coffee shop and monthly Friday socials at the office bar. You’ll be managing IT and Business Change projects where the business units are the main sponsors – this means there is a high degree of collaboration and buy-in from the end users.
About the role:
• Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of IT and Business Improvement projects
• Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of projects, e.g. manage resources and ensure budgets are accurate
• Successfully establish and maintain close relationships with stakeholders
• Work closely with Business Analysts to define scope of projects
• Contribute to the continual refining and development of strategy and methodology for delivering IT projects
• Great benefits and an annual bonus scheme based on fair and attainable targets
• Some travel expected as the client as offices spread out globally
• You have proven experience managing end-to-end IT Projects in a professional services environment (e.g. financial services; insurance; legal services; commodities etc.)
• You have strong business engagement and communication skills
• You have extensive experience with managing IT suppliers OR you have experience from a client-facing Project Manager role at a Professional Services IT vendor
• As the client works within a hybrid framework of Prince2, Waterfall and Agile, experience with and flexibility towards these frameworks is desirable
• You have a hands-on technical background within the software development or infrastructure space, but you may also have progressed from a more business facing role into business analysis and project management. It is, however, crucial that you have managed IT projects before and is comfortable communicating with technical stakeholders
Please apply for the role by sending your CV to:
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client. We are an IT Recruitment Consultancy specialising in sourcing talents to top-tier professional services companies. Due to the high amount of applications we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.
Please note: this employer undertakes vetting of employees including financial (CCJs, bankruptcy, credit history) and criminal checks, as well as work references and CV date / job title checks.