IT TRAINER (MSOffice, French or German), MANCHESTER to £42k + Pkg
A Technology Trainer (with MSOffice (Word), iManage Desksite, Adobe Acrobat and DTE Axiom) as well as European language skills (French or German) is required by our client, a global professional services firm. You will be responsible for; gathering and translating requirements for learning programs; then delivering learning initiatives for key staff across the firm’s offices. Working with peers, regional and local trainers, the role focuses on delivering training services. The role is based out of our clients Shared Service Centre in Central Manchester and offer an attractive salary to £42,000 plus benefits package and bonus.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
– Ability to create high quality professional training courses
– Ability to produce technology rich training and support materials in an innovative way
– Must have knowledge and proficiency in a wide variety of software programs, including Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
– Also including iManage Desksite, Adobe Acrobat and DTE Axiom or other timekeeping software.
– Proven track record in training delivery in a large, international environment preferred.
– Degree level education (or equivalent) required or qualified by experience
– Microsoft Office Specialist Master Certification (MOS), or equivalent, is highly desirable
– German or French language training or equivalent is highly desirable
Our client is a pre-eminent global professional services firm, with a friendly, open and positive culture. Email NOW for further details or call me if you have any questions. Contact Craig Coverman on 0208 731 3791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org