The organisers of the LawTech Europe Congress Event, being held in Prague on 12th November 2012, have just issued this statement…
LawTech Europe Congress announces a strategic media partnership with the publication Legal Technology Insider and its publisher Charles Christian, one of the key movers and shakers in the legal IT world today.
LawTech Europe Congress (LTEC) is a new legal technology educational forum addressing three core areas of legal practice and law firm management: electronic evidence/ediscovery, computer forensics and legal technology. Charles Christian will be developing and moderating the conference’s legal technology panels by bringing his strong expertise in the new stream of legal IT.
Through a combination of presentations and panel sessions this sector will look at emerging trends in technology and user demand while asking the question of how we can use legal technology to make law firms more efficient and client facing than before while avoiding the mistakes of the past. In addition LTEC will be examining if changes in technology mean the slim new entrant into the legal services field can steal an edge on older-established but more traditional players because they are not hindered by legacy infrastructures. Described below are some of the educational panel sessions which discuss legal technology on this year’s agenda.
• Cloud Computing, Outsourcing & SaaS – have we reached a point where new players no longer face crippling upfront capital investments to have the latest technology?
• Document Production – can law firms Improve efficiency and client service while still maintaining profitability and quality?
• How are Tomorrow’s Lawyers Going to Work – iPads with everything or desktops and dictation?
• SharePoint & Open Source Systems – have we reached a tipping point?
• Communications & Collaboration – how can technology make the client experience more meaningful. Portals – CRM – Collaborative working – Social Media.
“Charles is a tremendous asset to the strategic planning of our educational panel sessions on legal technology for this year’s program,” said Frederick Gyebi-Adabil, managing director of eDiscovery Europe. “Our team at LTEC is delighted to embrace his expertise in the world of technology within the legal industry worldwide.”
• You can find more information about the event here www.lawtecheuropecongress.com – Chris Dale is involved with the ediscovery side of the conference and if you want to discuss programming ideas with Charles Christian please email firstname.lastname@example.org