New Product Round-Up
Time for a round-up of the latest new product launches – today featuring releases from Phoenix Business Solutions, DPS Software, Eclipse Legal Systems, Thomson Reuters and Worldox. We’ll have another New Product Round-Up next week…
• Phoenix Business Solutions this week launches Phoenix MatterView 1.1 on February 4 at LegalTech 2014 in New York. Phoenix MatterView extends the functionality of iManage FileSite. It improves users’ ability to efficiently manage their matters by delivering real-time information from multiple systems all in one place. Users are empowered to manage key dates, create matter notes, and communicate with their matter team through the one click functionality available in MatterView.
Phoenix MatterView’s unique design allows simple access to core matter information, including: matter overviews, key contact information and dates, financial information, and ‘know how’ documentation. This is all viewable through the same familiar interface they’re already working in for email and documents, thereby delivering increased productivity with little or no training.
• DPS Software has implemented GBGroup Matchcode Identity Registration software to help law firms improve address validation and auto-population across its product range. The new functionality dramatically reduces the time clients have to spend on data-entry as addresses are entered into the system automatically once the correct option is selected, saving time in the processing of a case or matter and ensuring only accurate contact information is entered into the database.
The Matchcode address validation and look-up module can complement all of DPS’s sector-specific applications: Family, Conveyancing, Crime, Personal Injury and Probate. Osman Ismail, the Managing Director of DPS Software said: ‘’We are delighted to join forces with GBGroup, the leader in Identity Intelligence technologies, and integrate its market-leading Matchcode product into our case management software. Driven by the desire to continuously improve our product, we are always looking for complementary applications that can enable our clients to work smarter not harder. Matchcode address validation and look-up product enables fee earners to perform the administration side of their work more efficiently than ever.’’
• Eclipse Legal Systems has released of a Court of Protection Matter Management system. Proclaim CoP caters for the three core management areas – registering EPAs, preparing and/or registering LPAs, and applying to the Court of Protection for a deputyship order. Proclaim CoP is available immediately for both existing Proclaim clients and those firms not yet using the system. Uniquely, Proclaim CoP can also, if required, be used standalone alongside other Practice Management offerings.
+ Eclipse has announced integration between its Proclaim Case Management Software solution and the Land Registry Business Gateway (LRBG). The Business Gateway allows conveyancers to access Land Registry services directly from their case management systems. Services available include property enquiries, document copy requests, bankruptcy searches, transaction status reports, and so on.
• Thomson Reuters announced the latest version of Thomson Reuters ProView, its professional eReader platform. The new version of ProView provides annotation management, PDF creation and sharing, and library sorting features, helping users to get the most out of their ProView eBook titles. It is available for iPad and Android tablets, and for Windows and Mac computers. ProView titles are currently available in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Spain, Brazil, Argentina and Chile. Availability of features and user platforms may vary depending on specific titles, Thomson Reuters publishing brands and jurisdictions.
The new features offer more ways to navigate, access and share ProView eBook content. New features in Thomson Reuters ProView version 1.8 include:
Annotations management Notes, highlights and bookmarks can be labeled, filtered and searched. Search results can include references to page numbers and table of contents.
Advanced annotation importing Notes, highlights and bookmarks can be moved to their correct location as titles update, even when the relevant sections of text have been changed, relocated or removed
Create and share PDFs Select text, current view or current section and create PDF files. Includes options to View, Print or Email finished PDF.
“As people become increasingly mobile with tablets and laptops, they need to use information while on-the-go” said Bob Schukai, global head, Mobile Technology, Thomson Reuters. “ProView is unique in that it enables professionals to not only access eBook content, but to work with that content through advanced search and annotation features, and create and share PDFs with colleagues and others. ProView is the only eReader platform designed from the ground up for the way professionals work and helps today’s professionals be more productive wherever they are.”
• World Software Corporation has expanded its mobility suite and is proud to announce the all new Worldox iPhone app and Worldox iPad app, version 2. These apps provide access to the feature-rich document management system so you can access your most essential documents and collaborate on the go. New enterprise tools for document sharing and extranet connectors are also available:
Citrix ShareFile communicates directly with Worldox without the need to access the ShareFile web interface. Easily and securely share files with users within or outside of your organization across corporate devices, mobile devices, tablets, laptops, and desktops. LegalAnywhere enables you to send and replicate files to the extranet from within Worldox (up to 100 at a time). This ultra-secure extranet system conveniently makes confidential information available to clients, outside counsel and other parties to a matter.