North American lawtech: Tikit Carpe Diem delivers timekeeping platform of choice for law firms
More than 50 per cent of Tikit’s North American law firm clients have migrated to its new generation Carpe Diem timekeeping platform since its introduction two years ago, the business announced today. Tikit is a leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, and currently a further twenty per cent of its clients are in the process of upgrading to the new platform. Several new firms have also recently joined the Carpe Diem family including Atlanta-based IP boutique Meunier Carlin & Curfman LLC.
Tikit Carpe Diem is an easy to use, intuitive web-based timekeeping system that incorporates all the elements of timekeeping into a single platform and is among the most widely used timekeeping applications worldwide, spanning Small Law to Global 100 and Magic Circle firms.
The latest version of Carpe Diem was released in August during ILTACON 2017 and offers various deployment options best suited to firms’ requirements including cloud, on premise, and mobile.
“Without question, Tikit’s Carpe Diem timekeeping platform provided the best value for the firm combined with an intuitive and easy to use interface,” stated Jon Wyche, IT Director, Meunier Carlin & Curfman LLC. “User adoption is 100% due in large part to the various time recording options available as well as the flexibility of the Carpe Diem mobile app and the comprehensiveness of the ‘time finder’ technology. With its responsive interface design, the application extends to any device platform allowing the firm to capture more billable hours but also increase the speed of time capture resulting in timely and accurate invoices to our clients.”
The Tikit Carpe Diem timekeeping platform includes a number of significant features and benefits favoured by law firm clients including:
• One platform, fully integrated timekeeping: Full functionality available across all devices and input methods improves timekeeping flexibility, consistency and convenience for lawyers;
• Intuitive, simple to use, interface: New user interface leads to new user experience, improved lawyer productivity and effectiveness based on higher technology adoption and lower training costs;
• Reporting dashboards: Out-of-the-box time capture metrics and dashboards measure and report lag between time worked and time billed. Increased ‘velocity of time capture’ metrics enhance transparency and accountability with clients;
• Scalable and resilient: Supports the growth ambition for the modern law firm;
• Ease of deployment: Full function, fully integrated timekeeping solution with no more bolt-on time capture functionality translates to ease of deployment, maintenance and management for IT;
• Compliance: Tight integration with e-billing systems and in-built ethical wall validation to address Outside Counsel Guidelines.
“The next generation Carpe Diem platform offers true end-to-end timekeeping for the modern professional; mobile time, contemporaneous time, passive time and ‘traditional’ time entry all in one, with one user interface and one, consistent user experience,” says Peter Zver, President, Tikit North America.