November issue of American Insider out now
The November 2012 issue of the American Legal Technology Insider newsletter (No.51) is out now
Click the link November issue to download your own free copy. You can also have your own copy delivered directly to your email inbox – just email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words American Insider Subs in the subject line. The next issue will be out on Wednesday 12 December.
Top stories include:
• Who’s in & who’s out: all November’s wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts including more unusual DMS swapouts + is kCura the only ediscovery vendor announcing wins?
• Cloud specialist Mimecast secures $62million private equity funding
• Duff Phelps buys iEnvision & UBIC files for NASDAQ IPO
• Aderant expands Expert & Total product offerings
• Latest product launches & upgrades – Huron says “We will change the way users view ediscovery”
• LexisNexis Juris partners with Frayman and Bellefield
Plus New Hires & New Places + is this the coolest job title ever + Christy Burke wins our ‘Mrs Miniver’ Award!