The November 2012 issue of the American Legal Technology Insider newsletter (No.51) is out now – Download here
• Cloud specialist Mimecast secures $62million private equity funding
• Duff Phelps buys iEnvision & UBIC files for NASDAQ IPO
• Aderant expands Expert & Total product offerings
• Latest product launches & upgrades – Huron says “We will change the way users view ediscovery”
• LexisNexis Juris partners with Frayman and Bellefield
Plus New Hires & New Places + is this the coolest job title ever + Christy Burke wins our ‘Mrs Miniver’ Award!
The next issue will be out on Wednesday 12 December – Click here to subscribe and see the full archive