Nuix, a provider of information management technologies, today announced the release of Nuix version 4. This significant update delivers improvements to ease of use for investigation, eDiscovery and information governance; secure, web-enabled remote access for external viewers; and a growing range of practical information governance workflows.
“We consulted extensively with customers and partners, and incorporated many new features and real-world use cases they asked for,” said Stephen Stewart, Chief Technology Officer at Nuix.
The new release delivers:
· Web-based remote access and role-based security for external reviewers, investigators, clients and experts
· More flexible searching and production options, including item sets and improved handling of near-duplicates
· Enterprise and Pod versions capable of addressing the largest and most complex data sets
· Support for Skype, Google Chrome, and Evernote databases, Mac OS email and iWork documents, and images of Apple iPhones and iPads
· The ability to process and extract data directly from EMC EmailXtender and Symantec Enterprise Vault archives
· Powerful information governance workflows for defensible deletion, cleaning up file shares, managing email risks, finding rogue contracts, investigating fraud, migrating data and remediating archives
· A light metadata scan to quickly triage large amounts of data with the ability to reprocess the same files for more rigorous analysis
· A comprehensive window into an entire data set for investigators, with the ability to compare similar documents side by side.
“eDiscovery and investigation involve ever-larger and more complex data sets, so we’ve added solutions for much bigger cases, expanded the range of file formats and made it easier to search, manage, compare and export documents,” said Stewart.
“We’ve also provided tools and workflows to help organisations manage information proactively. They can identify risks and remove garbage from their data, and use information to generate business value.”
For more information or to watch our on-demand webinars, visit http://nuix.com/nuix4