October issue of Legal Technology Insider newsletter (UK & EMEA) out now
The October issue (no #235) of the Legal Technology Insider newsletter (UK & EMEA edition) is out now. The digital edition has already landed on desktops and the print edition will be arriving over the next 24 hours. The next issue is published on 25th November – editorial deadline 12noon on Friday 19th November.
Top stories include:
• Sharepoint gains more traction in the legal document management space
• Bighand sets out its digital dictation and speech recognition stall for the coming year
• Why Peppermint Technology could be a vendor to watch
• IRIS Legal removes the end-of-life dates from its products
• Alternative Legal IT Conference report: why can't vendors and law firms be friends?