The October issue of the Legal Technology Insider* newsletter (UK & EMEA edition) is out now. Top stories include…
• Neil Cameron (& others) on the calm before the Legal Services Act storm – law firms go back to your partners and prepare to IPO
• Latest LSA-related survey results
• Ten – yes 10 – CRM vendors say “I am Spartacus” in the UK legal IT market
• QR codes are on their way
• New product launches for risk & compliance management and videoconferencing
• Knowledge management in Sweden
• Cloud service providers – is your data safe on their servers?
Coming soon… we have a round-up of Australia news on Monday 31st October – the next issue of American Legal Technology Insider is out on Thursday 10 November – and the next UK & EMEA Insider is out on 24th November.
* The UK & EMEA Insider is a subscription only publication