October Legal Technology Insider out now!
The October 2012 issue of the Legal Technology Insider legalit newsletter (UK & EMEA edition) is out now.
• If you are on the email distribution list – check your inbox right now
• If you have a password – you can access it from this site now
• If you are waiting for the print edition – well that’s in the hands of the Royal Mail
• If you subscribe to our WorldWide app – that will be available from Thursday
Our next issue will be out on Wednesday 28 November
Top stories include:
• Who’s in & who’s out: all October’s wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts
• 10 years of the Insider 200 charts – our full report on the winners & losers including an analysis of the top Accounts/PMS + DMS + Case Management + CRM + Digital Dictation players plus who were the legalit market leaders in 2003 – and where are they now?
Comment: We anticipate this story causing moans of pleasure and squeals of outrage but don’t worry if you are not a subscriber as we will be publishing the report on this blog tomorrow (Thursday morning).
• The Insider is 17 years old – we look back at the past – anyone for IBM OS/2 ?
and to the future – have we got some exciting news for you – everything changes in December!
• Swings & Roundabouts for Recommind
• Peapod buys Pace Pro
• English Law Society takes a stake in COLP & COFA specialist
• Plus People & Places + Channel News
And we have an exclusive 20% reader discount on the latest ARK Group event