Outsourcing Law & Technology – Concerns & Solutions NYC, Feb 2013
A first-of-its-kind one day event exclusively planned for the US legal fraternity. The event aims to bring leaders of the legal industry, law firm partners, solo attorneys, IT consultants and other professionals together under one roof to discuss the nitty gritties of Legal Outsourcing and the role of Technology in today’s times.
Discussions on core concerns surrounding this area and digging out possible solutions by examining the current trends in technology and law will be the key agenda of this event. The spotlight will be on easing the decision making process while outsourcing and smoothly transitioning in to the future legal business model.
The conference will be a unique platform to understand different ways to overcome the critical challenges of cutting operational cost and providing quality services with the help of global talent pool. By way of panel discussions, presentations, case studies, live exhibitions and a number of important trends and ideas in legal outsourcing, this event will also focus on providing its attendees key learning and insights about the industry and a networking opportunity.
Why Attend ?
• A knowledge Center: Invaluable opportunity to learn new developments in Outsourcing, Law & Technology
• Gain Insights: on the best legal practices and lessons learned from experts and visionaries
• Tech-Learning: Be updated on the latest outsourcing tools and technologies
• Network: Amongst industry leaders and active players of the outsourcing industry
• Live Exhibition: Visit live pilot project exhibition stalls to have an overview of the sample work for specific service (Legal & Paralegal services)
Who Should Attend ?
• In-House Counsels
• Associate general counsels
• Law Firms Managing Partners
• Chief legal officers
• In-house heads of Litigation
• Private Practice Attorneys
• Technologists and Executives from Legal Industry
• Consultants, Policy makers and Government officials
• Decision makers from Corporate Legal Departments
• Global Legal Professionals
• Law Publishers
• Media Companies
• All professionals interested in LPO services
• Vendors: By Invitation only
The experts from legal as well as IT industries would share the dais bringing their views about the concerns and solutions one has in outsourcing.
For further details email: email@example.com