People News – the latest UK & US legal IT appointments
Time for a quick catch up and who has moved where in the world of legal IT…
• Case management specialists Aquarium Software has appointed Andrew Hodkinson (pictured) as Client Support Manager, where he will be reporting to the company’s new Operations Director Andrew Sherwin. Like Sherwin, Andrew Hodkinson was previously with Quill.
• Andrew Forster, whose previous roles include Sales Director at IRIS Software, has joined risk and compliance software specialists Riliance Software as Sales Director. (That’s enough Andrews ..Ed)
• Ben Weinberger has joined the board of Phoenix Business Solutions as Chief Strategy Officer. A US-qualified lawyer who previously practised in Chicago, Weinberger subsequently moved over in to IT strategy, consultancy and management and was most recently Director of IT & Facilities at Bond Pearce (now Bond Dickinson).
• Ryan Steadman, whose track record includes Thomson Reuters and LexisNexis, has been appointed the Client Development Director for EMEA by the Litéra Corporation.
• Staying with the Litéra Corporation, thecompany has also recruited Liza Madden as Client DEvelopment Director for the US Central Region, based out of Chicago. Madden was previously Director of Marketing for HP Software’s WorkSite products.
• David Morgante has been appointed as General Manager of MacroView. He was part of the team that implemented the MacroView Office 2010 Templates solution for Baker & McKenzie.
• Debbie Mills, previously with Data Fusion and before that a project manager at Elite, has joined Elite software specialists Wilson Legal Solutions as an Engagement Manager.