Wherever you are on your Cloud migration, whether exploring, about to embark upon, or have already begun your journey, this morning session with breakfast included will guide you to setting the best strategy and methodology, incorporate regulatory, jurisdictional and client requirements, and set you on a path through to delivering your cloud-based DMS in a safe and secure environment with the support of the #1 iManage partner for cloud migrations – Phoenix, a Morae Global company.
Who is it for?
This briefing is for Law Firm leaders, CIOs, COOs, IT Directors and those with responsibility for digital transformation.
When is it?
Thursday 17th October at 8.00am – 10.30am
Where is it?
The Rosewood Hotel, 252 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7EN
What will you learn?
This forum offers practical insight and recent case study examples to set your cloud strategy, employ the best methodology and execute your iManage Cloud migration. We will discuss the many benefits that migrating to the cloud will give you, including:
– Uncompromising security
– Continuous innovation to protect against as yet unknown threats
– Reduction in hardware budget, software licences and backup requirements
– Expand and reduce capacity as your firm requires
– SOC 1 type 2, SOC 2 type 2 and ISO 27001 certification
– Accessing documents on the move, on any device
Confirm your attendance: https://www2.phoenixbs.com/migrating-to-the-cloud-breakfast-registration