PLC adds SharePoint Web Parts
UC Logic has developed some Web Parts that allow different sections of PLC’s online services to be integrated into Microsoft SharePoint. PLC SharePoint Web Parts is available to all PLC subscribers at no additional cost and is designed to enable an organisation's lawyers and legal information professionals to quickly access different sections of PLC's online services through intranet sites and portal areas. It comprises:
• PLC Documents
• PLC Taxonomy
• PLC Updates
PLC say the key benefits of the Web Parts are:
• Simplifies the integration of internal know-how with PLC content.
• Reduces the time and effort required to classify and link to know-how resources.
• Enables you to discuss and share PLC updates with your colleagues.
• Delivers relevant PLC content dynamically into your practice area sites.
• Maximises your investment in both PLC and Microsoft SharePoint
Further details can be found here – http://uk.practicallaw.com/about/webparts