Portfolio PMO Manager (Business Transformation/ Change/ Strategy)
A unique opportunity to join an incredibly established business, known for being one of the highest profile organisations in their sector and a ‘one to work for’ – this comes at the tide of some major global changes/transformations within the business.
• Ensuring that project governance is followed by all global projects, supporting the global project management function in the execution of their role and provides accurate reporting and analysis to senior management/ stakeholders.
• Global portfolio’s functionality and consistency across project management.
• Senior stakeholder management (up to Board and C level).
• Leadership, development and management of PMO/ Co-ordinators
• Providing excellent documentation
• Experience of working in a global, corporate environment (ideally a professional services firm such as asset management, accountancy, financial services or a legal/law firm)
• Experience of working in a strategy/business change project management environment across the full project lifecycle
• Experience of managing business/non-technology related stakeholders
• Experience of working within a PMO/Portfolio capacity
• Experience of project governance, reporting and documentation
• Excellent written and articulate verbal skills
• Excellent communication with a variety of business staff and external teams (eg 3rd party vendors)
• High levels of organisation and attention to detail
• PRINCE2, ADKAR PROSCI or APM qualified
• Previous experience of budgeting
KEY: business strategy, business change, organisational change, people change, process change, stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, project governance, project management, RAID logs, PIDs, PMO (Project Management Office).
Global Professional Services
Senior Recruiter – Business Strategy, Change & Delivery
T: 01273 808822
M: 0751 539 7750