Portfolio PMO Manager – Business Strategy
Role type: Permanent
Salary: £65,000 – £80,000 plus extensive package
This is a unique opportunity to join an incredibly established business known for being one of the highest profile businesses in their sector and a ‘one to work for’. This comes at the tide of some serious changes within the business.
The Portfolio PMO Manager will be responsible for ensuring that project governance is followed by all global projects, support the global project management function in the execution of their role and provides accurate reporting and analysis to senior management/ stakeholders.
You’ll be responsible for global portfolio’s functionality and consistency across project management.
The role requires exception stakeholder management, working with very senior stakeholders across the business and business owners/ global CEOs.
• Experience of working in a global, corporate environment (ideally a professional services firm such as asset management, financial services or a law firm)
• Experience of working in a complex project management environment
• Demonstrable experience of working within a PMO Manager position
• Demonstrable experience of project governance, reporting and documentation
• Full project life cycle exposure
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Excellent communication with a variety of business staff and external teams (eg 3rd party vendors)
• High levels of organisation and attention to detail
• Prince 2, ADKAR or APM qualified
• Previous experience of budgeting
Global Professional Services
Senior Recruiter – Business Strategy, Change & Delivery
T: 01273 808822
M: 0751 539 7750