PRACTICE ENGAGEMENT MANAGER, City of London, Law Firm, £70k-£90k
IT Engagement Manager / Relationship Manager – Professional Services – City of London
An execptional opportunity has emerged for an IT Engagement Manager within one of the UK’s major law firms. You would be responsible for a consistent experience for fee-owners in co-ordinating the delivery of a requirement from concepton to completion. You would act as the co-ordinator from strategy and design through to solution delivery. The role would hold the following responsibilities:
– Building relationships across IT and from business services.
– Ensure delivery and improving service to stakeholders.
– Meeting agreed customer requirements.
– Providing direction, guidance and support on the engagement journey.
– Work closely with the IT Consulting Manager ensuring all requirments are captured and documented.
– Influence and help steer the efffective managements of requirements.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a history within the following areas:
– Experienced in IT Management and exceptional stakeholder management skills.
– An excellent relationship builder working across all levels of senior management.
– Ability to showcase experience within a similar role.
– Legal IT or services experience.
This is green field opportunity within one of the most innovative and forward thinking law firms globally. For more information on this exciting opportunity please apply today to Craig Coverman at firstname.lastname@example.org